Flexible Packaging Made Simple
We’ll prep your artwork and send you a PDF or hard copy proof for your approval.
ePac uses state of the art digital printing to print your packaging. Learn more about how digital printing separates ePac from the competition.
Printed orders are then laminated and slit. Pouch orders are sent to our pouch maker; roll stock is shipped immediately.
Finished pouches ship with 10 days from the date artwork is approved.
- Tell us about your project.
- ePac can recommend structures, sizes and pouch styles, or….we’ll work with your specifications.
- Our pre-media department will prepare a print ready PDF and send a soft or hard copy for your approval.
- ePac uses state of the art digital printing to print your packaging. Learn more about how digital printing separates ePac from the competition.
- ePac is a full service provider, with on-site lamination and pouch making services.
- Order packed and shipped.
ePac is committed to providing an exceptional customer
experience that enables brands to…
Quickly go to market
Achieve fast time-to-market for product launches, promotions, and repeat orders. Orders ship in 10 business days.
Print to demand. Avoid obsolescence.
Ideal for promotions, target marketing, and ordering multiple SKUs in a single press run.
order short Runs
Ideal for short and medium run length jobs, especially multi-sku orders.
|Lead Time to Ship||Orders ship in 10 business days.||6-12 weeks|
|Manufacturing Location||Multiple US Locations||Over $4B of flexible packaging comes from overseas|
|Run Length||Specializes in short to medium length runs||Impose high minimum run lengths.|
|Inventory||Digital print on demand reduces inventory||High inventory levels required|
|Obsolescence||Minimal due to print on demand||High inventory obsolescence|
|Plate and Set Up Fees||No plate or set up fees. Ideal for multi-SKU orders||Plate and set-up waste costs are charged|
|Customization||Can customize to target market||Not possible with conventional printing|
|Target Marketing||Ideal for product launches promotions, regional and event marketing||Not possible with static print, impractical due to cost|
Use Variable Imaging to:
- Create unique imagery on every package in a run.
- Improve shelf appeal.
- Run promotions.
- Link to your web site for recipes, videos, and more.
- Tie to loyalty programs.
Leverage the power of ePac’s revolutionary digital printing platform to create unique, intelligent packaging.
After 5 years in business, Skratch Labs renamed its entire line
of products and created entirely new packaging to make it
easier for the customer to understand the product.