ePac, LLC is a start-up company built on a lead edge digital platform designed to harness all the power of digital printing and workflow today, and in the future.
A full service provider, ePac provides brand design, pre-media, digital printing, lamination, and pouch making services.
Careers at ePac offer a ground floor opportunity to participate in an industry that is expected to rapidly grow to meet the demand for short-run, quick-turn packaging.
Those selected to become a member of the ePac team will thrive in a culture that emphasizes customer satisfaction, quality in all we do, and technological excellence.
Please view the available job openings below and click “apply” if you would like to be considered for the position described.
ePac is the first company created to focus on the short-run, quick-turn flexible packaging market based on the latest digital printing platform, the HP Indigo 20000. The Laminator Operator will primarily be responsible for the operation of lamination, and rewind/slitting equipment.
- Set up and run the Nordmeccanica Super Simplex
- Troubleshoot problems
- Adhere to daily scheduling objectives
- Communicate with the plant manager and the customer service department
- Develop procedures to optimize workflow efficiency and eliminate waste
- Follow food safety GMP
The successful candidate will possess a strong mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of finishing equipment associated with printing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in the operation of a laminator in a commercial or label-printing environment.
- Knowledge of substrates and adhesives.
- Ability to self-direct, multitask and comply with company / departmental guidelines.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure, manuals and order specifications.
- Flexible to working weekends and over time when needed.
Benefits and Salary:
- 401K offered to all full time employees
- 3 weeks vacation accrued annually
- Competitive wages
About ePac, LLC:
ePac is the first company formed to focus on the capabilities brought to packaging through digital technology. With ePac, consumer brands can now offer packaging with market-specific messaging, run more promotions, and offer more product variations. ePac is a start-up company focused on the future of package printing through digital technology.
ePac, LLC is a rapidly growing new company formed in Feb 2016 focused on the short-run, quick-turn flexible packaging market. ePac’s manufacturing platform is built around the Hewlett Packard Indigo 20000, the most advanced digital press for flexible packaging. ePac provides consumer packaged goods companies of all sizes the ability to rapidly introduce new products, run promotions, and produce short runs leveraging the variable data capabilities of digital. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the digital printing revolution in flexible packaging.
The Production Assistant will support machine operators running the following equipment:
- HP Indigo 20000
- Nordmeccanica Simplex Laminator
- Mamata Vega 410 Pouch Making machine
- Karlville slitter/rewinder
The Production Assistant will train behind experienced operators and act as a backup when needed. In addition, the Production Assistant will carry out other plant duties including forklift operation, inventory control, and packaging/shipping.
- 3+ years of machine operation or support in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer entry skills
- High School diploma